Snack time is an important part of our preschool morning. It is a time for fellowship, prayer, community, and an opportunity for your child to try some food items they might not try elsewhere.
We ask that all parents please remember:
· All snack items must be store-bought and nut-free due to allergies.
· Any vegetable or fruits which need slicing or cutting must be washed and prepared on site.
· Please do not pre-cut/slice at home. Pre-packaged sliced fruit/veggies is fine.
· We encourage healthy choices. Please NO chips, candy, cake, fruit snacks, sugary popsicles, junk food, etc.
· Please choose two items. Each item should come from a different food group.
· Please bring enough for your child’s class as well as two teachers.
· Variety is appreciated by both teachers and the students.
Need suggestions? Click here.
Find the Sept. – Oct. 2018 Grasshopper Snack Calendar here.
Bumblebees (3s & FPG)
Find the Sept. – Oct. 2018 Bumblebee Snack Calendar here.
Find the Sept. – Oct. 2018 Dragonfly Snack Calendar here.